Longwood Village Inn;the Waltham;the St. George;Orange and Black
The Longwood Village Inn is located in Longwood, Florida. It was built circa 1886 by E.W. Henck. The building has also been known as the Waltham, the St. George, and the Orange and Black. In 1972 the inn acquired its current name. The building is currently being used as office space. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #84000963).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hotels--Florida--Longwood; Office buildings--Florida--Longwood; Longwood (Fla.); Hotels