St Mary's Historic District
Sterling Grocery Store, St Mary's, GA.
Sterling's Grocery is the longest running grocery stores around and one of the first businesses in St Mary's, GA. It was built in 1896. Mr. David and Elizabeth Sterling started it and it remained in the family until 1998-1999, later their son Mr. Thomas David Sterling, ran it till most recently. Now it houses the Silver Star Steak House.
Contributing Building - St Marys Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #76000609
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial building-Georgia-St. Marys; Sterling Grocery; Mr. David and Elizabeth Sterling; Grocery store; Restaurant; Historic district; Camden County (Ga.); St Marys (Ga.)