Marshall House is located in Savannah, Georgia. It was built in 1851 by Mary L. Marshall. During the Civil War, it operated as a hospital for Union soldiers. The hotel has been closed and renovated a few times over the years, the longest period being forty-two years (reopened in 1999).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hotels--Georgia--Savannah; Savannah (Ga.); Hotels