Spell Building, Titusville, Fl.
This is a building in the commercial district of Titusville, Florida. It was built in 1912, It was the office of Dr. J C Spell, the first licensed physician in Titusville. He had established the Banner Drug Store in 1907. The Bank of Titusville was located in this building from 1912-1924. later the citrus-packing firm of Nevins Fruit Company had its office here. It now houses the Shield Dennard Fine Jewelers, who specialize in jewelry and watches.
Contributing Building - Titusville Commercial District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #89002164
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Titusville; Spell Building; Business Office; Bank of Titusville; Nevins Fruit Company; Shield Dennard Fine Jewellers; Commercial district; Brevard County (Fl.); Titusville(Fl.)