W T Davis Building, Treasures of Madison County Museum
W T Davis Building, Madison, Fl.
The historic W. T. Davis Building is located at 200 Southwest Range Avenue. It has a metal front. It was built in 1890 by W T Davis for his two sons. Later the building was donated by Judge Charles McClure to the Treasures of Madison County Museum.
It is home of the Treasures of Madison County Museum. It was restored to its present state. It houses the artifacts, photographic and genealogical collections of Madison County. Formerly it served as an opera house and theater.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Florida-Madison; W T Davis Building; Opera house; Theater; Treasures of Madison County Museum; W T Davis; Madison County (Fl.); Madison (Fl.)