St. Francis Inn
St Augustine Town Plan Historic District
The St. Francis Inn is located in St. Augustine, Florida. It was built in 1791 as a private residence for Gaspar Garcia. In 1838, it was bought by Thomas Dummett. In 1845, it was turned into a boarding house by his widow, Anna Dummett. In 1948, the name was officially changed to the St. Francis Inn. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #70000847) and a part of the St Augustine Town Plan Historic District .
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hotels--Florida--Saint Augustine; Bed and breakfast accommodations--Florida--Saint Augustine; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Hotels; Images