Wisenbaker Building, Valdosta, GA.
This building in downtown Valdosta was once known as the First National Bank of Valdosta, but now Called the Wisenbaker Building. This two-story building is brick masonry construction, covered in a stucco and rusticated concrete façade. The building’s façade has been altered over the years.
It served as the Bank from 1895-1954, after which it housed the offices of Dr. Tom Smith and Robinson Humphery Co. & law offices of Wisenbaker & Brooks. In 2006 Gino Fina purchased it and renovated it. It now provides high tech and compact office space to small business owners.
Contributing Building - Valdosta Commercial Historic District - National Register of Historic Places NRIS #83000234
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Commercial buildings-Georgia-Valdosta; First National Bank of Valdosta; Wisenbaker Building; Law office of Wisenbaker & Brooks; Historic district; Business offices; Lowndes County (Ga.); Valdosta (Ga.)