Cuthbert Carnegie Library
Carnegie Library, Cuthbert, GA.
This library is located at the intersection of N. Lumpkin and Pearl Streets., Cuthbert, Georgia. In 1917, a library board was appointed to work with the Cuthbert Woman's Club to secure funding from the Andrew Carnegie Foundation. They were awarded $ 7000 for the construction of the library building in 1912. The Woman's Club raised matching funds and the library was dedicated on Sep. 5, 1918.
The Carnegie Library Building became the Randolph Chamber of Commerce headquarters in 1997 when the new building was built.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cuthbert Carnegie Library; Carnegie Libraries; Public library buildings; Randolph Chamber of Commerce; Randolph County (Ga.); Cuthbert (Ga.); Libraries-Georgia-Cuthbert.