Head Harbour Lightstation;East Quoddy Lighthouse
The Head Harbour Lightstation is located on the northern tip of Campobello Island in New Brunswick, Canada. The wood lighthouse was built in 1829 as an aid to navigation in the Bay of Fundy and Passamaquoddy Bay. This distinctive lighthouse, with the Cross of St. George painted on it, is also known as the East Quoddy Lighthouse. It has been designated as a Classified Heritage Site.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lighthouses--New Brunswick; Campobello Island (N.B.); Lighthouses