Bethany Baptist Church
Bethany Baptist Church Marker, Clinch County, GA.
This marker is located on the intersection of Arabia Church Rd, north of Georgia Route 122. It was erected by Georgia Historical Commission in 1958.
It reads as :
" Bethany Primitive Baptist Church was initiated as an arm of Union Church in 1841, and was formally constituted in May, 1847.
In the cemetery adjoining the church, on the high bluff of Arabia Bay, are buried many of the pioneers of this section, among them, William Smith, a Revolutionary soldier."
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bethany Baptist Church; Bethany Baptist Church Marker; Historical marker; Clinch County (Ga.); Historical markers --- Georgia --- Clinch County.