The keeper's house for the St. Augustine Light was built in 1876 and is located on Anastasia Island, Florida. The house was in use for the keeper and his assistants until 1955. It was sold to St. Johns County in 1970. The building is part of the Lighthouse Museum of St. Augustine and is now used to house exhibits related to St. Augustine's maritime history. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #81000668).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Dwellings--Florida--Anastasia Island; St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum; Anastasia Island (Fla.); Lighthouses