St. Augustine Lighthouse
The St. Augustine lighthouse is located on the north end of Anastasia Island in Saint Augustine, Florida. The current tower was built in 1874 and automated in 1971. In 1990, the Junior Service League signed a lease for the property. In 1998, it became the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum, a separate entity from the Junior League. In 2002, the lighthouse was given to the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum. This is a part of the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #81000668).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lighthouses--Florida--Saint Augustine; St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Lighthouses; Images