St. Johns Lighthouse
The St. Johns Light is located on the grounds of Naval Station Mayport in Florida. It is on the coast, a mile south of the mouth of the St. Johns River. It was built in 1954 and automated in 1967. This is the fourth light to be built on the grounds of the naval station. This art deco tower has never had a traditional lantern room.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lighthouses--Florida--Jacksonville; Naval Station Mayport (Fla.); Lighthouses