Cairo Town Clock Bell, GA. A Bell and Clock Tower located on the grounds of the Grady County Courthouse in Cairo, Ga. The bell is from the original 1908 Grady County Courthouse clock tower which burned in 1980. It is one of the historic sites in Cairo, in Grady County, Florida.
Inscription reads: Timkin Foundation. Stuckley Foundation, Inc. Johnny Mac and Monteal Butler. Jeffery & Janice Barrett. Mr. Chick Restaurant. David and Grace Stallings. Grady County Board of Commissioners. City of Cairo. Bell is from original 1908 Grady County Courthouse Clock Tower which burned in 1980. Ralph Bishop--Clock repairman.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Town clock; Bell; Clock tower; Courthouse; Historic sites; city halls - municipal buildings; Cairo, Ga.