Old Tifton High School
Old Tifton High School 1 Tifton GA
Tifton High gave way to Tift County High and Wilson High integrated slowly into the county system despite remaining a football power among black schools.
The structure known now as the county's administration building housing was Tifton High from 1917 until the spring of 1962. The school on Eighth Street opened its doors in the fall of 1962. The new school combined the old Omega school and other surrounding schools and would forever be called Tift County High School.
Currently Tift County Administrative Offices are housed in this school building.