Thomson/McDuffie County Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development and Convention and Visitors' Bureau
Thomson Commercial Historic District
Cornerstone for the former United States Post Office located in Thomson, Georgia. Laid in 1931, it is at 149 Main Street. The building now houses the Thomson/McDuffie County Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development and Convention and Visitors' Bureau. This is a part of the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #89000413) and a part of the Thomson Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cornerstones; Post office buildings--Georgia--Thomson; Public buildings--Georgia--Thomson; Thomson (Ga.); Post Offices