Cornerstone for the former United States Post Office located in Baxley, Georgia. It was laid in 1935. The office was built in the Colonial Revival architectural style and remained a post office until 1997. The building now houses the office of Judge of Magistrate Court. It is at 124 Tippins Street. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #00000755).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Cornerstones; Post office buildings--Georgia--Baxley; Office buildings--Georgia--Baxley; Baxley (Ga.); Post Offices; Images