Hoey Building Plaque North Carolina School for the Deaf Morganton, NC
The North Carolina School for the Deaf is a state-supported residential school for deaf children established in 1894, in Morganton, North Carolina, USA.
This plaque is on the wall of the Hoey Building.
It reads as :
1898 - 1939 Hoey Building
Dedicated October 6th1939
Board of Directors W.W. Neal , President F.H. Coffey, Vice President H.L. Wilson, Secretary (more names ...)
S.C. Benton & Son, Architects & Engineers
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville,Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Hoey Building Plaque; Hoey Building; North Carolina School for the Deaf; Burke County (NC); Plaques --- North Carolina --- Morganton --- Burke County.