Americus Historic District
Former United States Post Office located in Americus, Georgia. Built in 1910, this is a contributing building in the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #76000648) and a part of the Americus Historic District. It is at 119 South Lee Street. This structure is the now the Municipal building for the city.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Post office buildings--Georgia--Americus; Public buildings--Georgia--Americus; Americus (Ga.); Post Offices