Brunswick Old Town Historic District
Old Brunswick City Hall 2, GA. Construction on Old City Hall began in 1886 from an architectural design by Alfred Eichberg, and was completed in 1889, with the installation of the clock/bell tower in 1893. Romanesque architecture was the style of choice. The only facility of its kind open to the general public in Brunswick, Old City Hall offers a wonderful historic structure for class reunions, wedding receptions, meetings, seminars etc. Contributing Building - Brunswick Old Town Historic District - National register of Historic Places # 79000727.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; City Hall; Historic sites; Architecture-Romanesque; Clock Tower; Brunswick(Ga)