Old City Hall 2, Tampa, FL. The Tampa City Hall is a historic site in Tampa, Florida. It was designed by M. Leo Elliott. On October 1, 1974, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places # 74000639. The building was occupied in late 1915. The clock atop old Tampa City Hall, was named after its chief benefactor, Hortense Oppenheimer Ford.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; City Hall; Historic buildings; Historic sites; Clock tower; Hortense Oppenheimer Ford; Architecture; Tampa(Fl)