Lloyd Post Office
Sign at the United States Post Office located in Lloyd, Florida. The sign indicates original function. It was originally the railroad station for the community from circa 1858-1870. In 1968 Seaboard Coast Line Railroad gave it to the Jefferson County Historical Association. It is at the intersection Highways 59 and 158. This building now houses the post office and volunteer fire department.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Signs and signboards--Florida--Lloyd; Railroad stations--Florida--Lloyd; Post office buildings--Florida--Lloyd; Volunteer fire departments--Florida--Lloyd; Lloyd (Fla.); Post Offices