South Jacksonville City Hall, FL. Designed by the noted Jacksonville architectural firm of Mark and Sheftall, the South Jacksonville City Hall was constructed in 1915. Designated a local landmark in 2002, the building is one of the few remaining visual reminders of the City of South Jacksonville. On January 21, 2008, San Marco Preservation had the pleasure of re-dedication the old South Jacksonville City Hall for the purposes of their new offices, docent building tours and for community meeting purposes. This is a cornerstone on the outside wall of the City Hall.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; City Hall; Cornerstone; Historic buildings; Historical markers; Jacksonville Fl.