Bank of Tifton
Tifton Commercial Historic District
Former Bank of Tifton located in Tifton, Georgia. It was constructed in 1917 in the Neoclassical architectural style and designed by William A. Edwards. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #86000382) and a part of the Tifton Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bank buildings--Georgia--Tifton; Tifton (Ga.); Financial institutions; Images