Preview

image preview

Creation Date

5-6-2012

Building Name

Historical Society of Central Florida;Orange County Regional History Center;Old Orange County Courthouse

Description

Former Orange County Courthouse located in Orlando, Florida. It was built in 1927 in the Beaux Arts architectural style and designed by Murray S. King. It is now home to the Historical Society of Central Florida and the Orange County Regional History Center.

Latitude, Longitude

28.542135,-81.377784

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Orlando; Historical museums--Florida--Orlando; Orange County (Fla.); Orlando (Fla.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS