Old Gulf County Courthouse
Former Gulf County Courthouse historical marker located in Wewahitchka, Florida. Gulf County was formed in 1925 with the courthouse built in 1927. It served as as the county courthouse until the county seat was moved to Port S.t Joe in 1965. The marker also lists the first county commissioners.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Historical markers--Florida--Wewahitchka; Courthouses--Florida--Wewahitchka; Gulf County (Fla.); Wewahitchka (Fla.); Courthouses