Old Gulf County Courthouse
Former Gulf County Courthouse located in Wewahitchka, Florida. It was built in 1927 in the Classical Revival architectural style. It served as the county courthouse until 1965 when the county seat moved to Port St. Joe. The building now functions as an auxiliary of the Port St. Joe courthouse.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Florida--Wewahitchka; Wewahitchka (Fla.); Gulf County (Fla.); Courthouses