Preview

image preview

Creation Date

4-23-2012

Building Name

James B. Garland Municpal Business Center;Gaston County Courthouse

Historic District

Downtown Gastonia Historic District

Description

Former Gaston County Courthouse located in Gastonia, North Carolina. It was built in 1910 in the Classical Revival architectural style and designed by Frank Pierce Milburn. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #79001708) and a part of the Downtown Gastonia Historic District. The building is now home to the James B. Garland Municpal Business Center.

Latitude, Longitude

35.262866,-81.183822

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--North Carolina--Gastonia; Public buildings--North Carolina--Gastonia; Gaston County (N.C.); Gastonia (N.C.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS