Morgan County Courthouse
Madison Historic District;Georgia County Courthouses Thematic Resources
The Morgan County courthouse is located in Madison Georgia. It was built in 1905 in the Neoclassical Revival architectural style and designed by J.W. Golucke. This is the third courthouse for the county (1809 burned, 1845 moved and subsequently burned). This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #74000696, #64000130 and #64000131) and a part of the Madison Historic District and Georgia County Courthouses Thematic Resources.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Madison; Morgan County (Ga.); Madison (Ga.); Courthouses