Chester County Courthouse
Chester Historic District
Chester County Courthouse located in Chester, South Carolina. It was built in 1852 and designed by Edward Brickell White. Additions to the courthouse were added in 1896 and 1928 and designed by Alfred D. Gilchrist. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #72001203 and #87000684) and a part of the Chester Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--South Carolina--Chester; Chester County (S.C.); Chester (S.C.); Courthouses