Preview

image preview

Creation Date

11-5-2011

Building Name

Administrative Legislative Center

Historic District

Savannah Historic District

Description

Former Chatham County Courthouse located in Savannah, Georgia. It was built in 1889 and designed by William G. Preston in the Romanesque Revival architectural style. The building is now home to the Administrative Legislative Center. It is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #66000277) and a part of the Savannah Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

32.077751,-81.09201

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Savannah; Chatham County (Ga.); Savannah (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS