Preview

image preview

Creation Date

12-29-2011

Building Name

Calhoun County Courthouse

Description

Calhoun County Courthouse located in Morgan, Georgia. It was rebuilt in 1935 after fires destroyed the two previous structures (1888, 1920). The building was designed by T.F. Lockwood, Jr. in the Colonial Revival architectural style. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #64000130 and #64000131) and a part of Georgia County Courthouses Thematic Resources.

Latitude, Longitude

31.537615,-84.599618

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Courthouses--Georgia--Morgan; Calhoun County (Ga.); Morgan (Ga.); Courthouses

Share

Image Location

 
COinS