Upchurch Building;Business Exchange;Masonic Building
Thomasville Commercial Historic District
Upchurch Building located in Thomasville, Georgia. It was constructed in 1917 by G.W. Upchurch in the Renaissance revival architectural style. When opened in 1917, it was known as the Masonic Building and has also been known as Business Exchange. It was in use as an office building for many years. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #84001258) and a part of the Thomasville Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Office buildings--Georgia--Thomasville; Thomasville (Ga.); Commercial