Old Duval County Court House Annex
Yates Building, Jacksonville, Fl. The Yates Building was the former location of the Duval County 1st, 2nd, and 4th Courthouse Annex (Jacksonville, Florida) till 1960. Then it became a bank from 1960 to 1988. In 1902 architect Rutledge Holmes was commissioned to design the new county courthouse and was made in the Neo-Classical Revival style.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; city halls - municipal buildings; Court house; Bank building; Rutledge Holmes; Duval County; Jacksonville Fl.; Images