L.S. Pender's Sons;L.S. Pender's;N.B. Long and Bros.
L.S. Pender's Sons store located in Greenwood, Florida. Built in 1869, it was originally known as N.B. Long and Bros. In 1896, it was sold to Lawrence S. Pender and renamed L.S. Pender's. The store was sold to family and friends in 1940 and renamed L.S. Pender's Sons. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #74000643).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Stores, Retail--Florida--Greenwood; Greenwood (Fla.); Commercial