Preview

image preview

Creation Date

11-25-2011

Building Name

Albany Herald;Rosenberg Brothers Department store

Description

Former Rosenberg Brothers Department store located in Albany, Georgia. It was built in 1924 in the Italianate/Neo-Renaissance Classical Revival architectural style and designed by J.C. Hind and J. T. Murphy. The store was on site until 1978. In 1985, the building was renovated to house the Albany Herald. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #82002406).

Latitude, Longitude

31.578329,-84.151287

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Department stores--Georgia--Albany; Newspaper buildings--Georgia--Albany; Albany (Ga.); Commercial

Share

Image Location

 
COinS