Preview

image preview

Creation Date

11-25-2011

Building Name

Friedlander Building;Friedlander's Department Store

Historic District

Moultrie Commercial Historic District

Description

Friedlander Building located in Moultrie, Georgia. This was originally Friedlander's Department Store which closed in the 1970's. It was built in 1938 by Louis Friedlander in the Art Deco architectural style. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #94000543) and a part of the Moultrie Commercial Historic District.

Latitude, Longitude

31.178998,-83.787457

Keywords

Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Department stores--Georgia--Moultrie; Moultrie (Ga.); Commercial

Share

Image Location

 
COinS