Bostwick Supply Company;Bostwick Manufacturing Company
Bostwick Historic District
Former Bostwick Supply Company located in Bostwick, Georgia. It was built in 1892 as a mercantile business. By 1895 a branch of the post office also shared space with it. By 1900, the business expanded to include the Bostwick Manufacturing Company. The Bostwick Supply portion of the building was in existence until 2007. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #02001221) and a part of the Bostwick Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Stores, Retail--Georgia--Bostwick; Abandoned buildings--Georgia--Bostwick; Bostwick (Ga.); Commercial