Port St. Joe Garden Club;St. Joseph Catholic Mission
St. Joseph Catholic Mission plaque located in Port Saint Joe, Florida. The plaque indicates that the building is the oldest church still standing in Port St. Joe. It was built in 1925 and is now home to the Port St. Joe Garden Club.
Marker reads: Erected 1925. St. Joseph Catholic Mission Church Oldest church building still standing in Port St. Joe.
This Church edifice was dedicated by the Right Reverend Bishop Allen and served the Catholic community for 34 years previous to dedication of the new Catholic facility in 1959. The building was purchased in 1970 by the Port St. Joe Garden Club to serve as a garden center.
Placque Presented by the St. Joseph's Historical Society
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Plaques, plaquettes--Florida--Port Saint Joe; Catholic church buildings--Florida--Port Saint Joe; Port Saint Joe (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues