Port St. Joe Garden Club;St. Joseph Catholic Mission
Former St. Joseph Catholic Mission located in Port Saint Joe, Florida. It was built in 1925 in the Frame Vernacular architectural style. The building was in use until 1959 when a new sanctuary was built. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #98000924). Since 1970, the building has been home to the Port St. Joe Garden Club.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Catholic church buildings--Florida--Port Saint Joe; Port Saint Joe (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues