Chapel of Nuestra Señora de La Leche y Buen Parto, also known as Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche located in Saint Augustine, Florida. This chapel can be found on the grounds of Mission Nombre de Dios. The chapel was restored in 1914 after a hurricane destroyed the earlier chapel. The current chapel reflects the Spanish mission style of the sixteenth century.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Chapels--Florida--Saint Augustine; Saint Augustine (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues