Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage
Tifton Commercial Historic District
One of twenty-four stained glass windows in the former First Methodist Church located in Tifton, Georgia. It was built in 1900 in a Victorian Gothic architectural style. The building was abandoned in 1952 and was empty until 1997 when it was renovated and re-opened as the Tifton Museum of Arts and Heritage. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #86000382) and a part of the Tifton Commercial Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Stained glass windows--Georgia--Tifton; Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Tifton; Art museums--Georgia--Tifton; Tifton (Ga.); Churches/Synagogues