St George Antiochian Orthodox Church;First Church of Christ Scientist
Former First Church of Christ Scientist located in Orlando, Florida. It was constructed in 1926 in the Classical Revial architectural style and designed by George Foote Dunham. It is now home to St George Antiochian Orthodox Church. This is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #80000956).
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Christian Science church buildings--Florida--Orlando; Orthodox Eastern church buildings--Florida--Orlando; Orlando (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues