Lutheran Church of the Ascension;Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension
Lutheran Church of the Ascension located in Savannah, Georgia. The church was builit in 1843 and extensively renovated between 1875-1879. It was designed by George B. Clarke in the Norman and Gothic architectural styles. The church was renamed the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension in 1879. It can be found at 120 Bull Street.
Taylor; George Lansing; Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Lutheran church buildings--Georgia--Savannah; Savannah (Ga.); Churches/Synagogues