First Presbyterian Church;St Johns Episcopal
First Presbyterian Church located in Wewahitchka, Florida. This was originally St. Johns Episcopal which was sold to the Presbyterians in the 1940's. This Carpenter Gothic architectural style church was built by Francis C. Rummel. It can be found at 180 Kyes Lane.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings--Florida--Wewahitchka; Wewahitchka (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues