Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd belfry located in Maitland, Florida. The original chapel was built in 1883 in the Carpenter Gothic architectural style and designed by Charles C. Haight. The belfry which is centered over the alter is uncommon with Carpenter Gothic architecture. It is on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #11000144). A newer church was built in 1967 which complements the original 1883 chapel.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Bell towers--Florida--Maitland; Anglican church buildings--Florida--Maitland; Maitland (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues; Images