First Masonic Lodge Marker Traders Hill, GA. Trader's Hill Masonic Lodge was established by dispensation March 1, 1854, one month after Charlton County was created. The first return to the Grand Lodge was made in 1855, and showed: the Rev. F.M. Smith, W.M.; R.A. Baker, S.W.; P.W.W. Mattox, J.W.; James B. Baker, James S. Strickland, R.J. McCook and J.J. Moore. The Lodge increased in membership, and was removed to old Centerville about 1870.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Historic marker; Historic building; Masonic Lodge; Charlton County; Traders Hill, GA.