First Presbyterian Church
Green Cove Springs Historic District
The First Presbyterian Church in Green Cove Springs, Florida was built in 1898. The original hand-hewn pews, carved pulpit and other chancel appointments all remain in the church today but the wooden steeple was removed in 1997 and replaced with a copper spire. The old steeple is now on display outside the bell tower. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Presbyterian church buildings; Green Cove Springs (Fla.); Churches and synagogues