St. Paul's By-the-Sea chapel;Beaches Chapel
Beaches Chapel located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Built in 1887, it was known as the St. Paul's By-the-Sea chapel located in Pablo Beach, Florida. By 1970, the church was located in Neptune Beach, Florida. In 1974, the name changed to Beaches Chapel. June 17, 2012, the church was moved to the Beaches Museum & History Park.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.; Lance Taylor; Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville; Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville; Independent churches--Florida--Jacksonville Beach; Beaches Museum & History Park; Jacksonville Beach (Fla.); Churches/Synagogues