Quincy Historic District
Former Shade Leaf building located in Quincy, Florida. It was built by the Owl Cigar Company in 1891. In 1948 it was bought by the Woodward Leaf Tobacco Company. It now houses a cabinet/furniture business, four residential apartments, studios and office space. This is a contributing building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRIS #78000942) and a part of the Quincy Historic District.
Taylor, George Lansing, Jr.,Lance Taylor,Photographers -- Florida --Jacksonville,Photograph collections -- Florida -- Jacksonville,Cigar industry--Florida--Quincy,Quincy (Fla.),Agricultural